Learn how to make a Paracord Bracelet just follow these simple steps. This is for the Cobra Paracord Bracelet braid. You can also try theses other braids, Viper, Sidewinder, Copperhead, Boa, Fishtail, King Cobra, Rattler, and Mamba, more Paracord Knots. A Paracord Bracelet can contain up to 25 feet of 550 Paracord, that you can have ready for any situation you might find yourself in. The King Cobra weave contains the most Paracord. Scroll down to see instructional pictures. You will need these supplies to make a Paracord Bracelet, 12 feet of paracord, paracord buckle, a lighter, and some scissors. Try other Paracord Projects.
- Fold the paracord in half finding the middle.
- Put both ends through the Buckle, and pull the slack through until you have a inch left.
- Put both ends of the paracord through the loop, and pull tight.
- Put both the ends of the paracord through the other half of the buckle, and adjust the buckle to the size.
- In one hand hold the second buckle up and let the paracord hang down.
- With your other hand bring one of the long paracord sides up and cross the bracelet horizontally in front, making a loop on one side.
- With the other long side of the paracord, wrap it around the first long paracord, on the opposite side of the loop. Then with the end of the second paracord put it through the loop of the first piece of the paracord, and pull tight.
- Follow step 7 except, when making the loop, put it behind the paracord bracelet.
- Continue alternating the loops, Front then Back.
- Once you have braided to the other buckle, cut off the extra paracord, then fuse with a lighter.
- If your bracelet is not flat, then that means, you forgot to alternate between the front and back. See Pictures Below. Learn more Paracord Bracelet Patterns.
by Ak Paracord Google +
Get a Paracord Bracelet Kit, or Custom Paracord Bracelet.